Discover How Fine Metal Finishes Can Enhance Your Space
We’re honored to explore the creative process with our clients including discerning homeowners, architects, designers and builders.
More than just manufacturers, we understand the demands and expectations of various industries, always considering our clients specific needs and timelines. Our efficient, solution-oriented approach is coupled with award-winning customer service — we’re prepared to answer questions and address concerns at any stage.
Our Customer Service Process
From ideation to construction, you work directly with our team (not a middle man) to ensure every detail meets your expectations. Unlike purchasing a mass-market product, you work closely with our artisans through every step of the design process.
We’ve built strong relationships with the Southwest’s premier designers and architects because of our streamlined and communicative approach. In fact, Houzz has lauded us year after year for our exceptional service.
Our Design Process
Some clients come to us with finished blueprints and materials in mind. Others come to us with a more general idea, seeking a conversation about opportunities and limitations. Whatever stage you’re at in the design process, we’ll help you determine what makes the most sense for your space.
After you reach out to our team, here’s what you can expect next.
- Once we’ve gathered information (such as inspiration photos, desired style, materials, estimated size, etc.), we’ll generate a proposal with a price.
- If you’d like to move forward, we request a 50% deposit. The final payment will reflect any adjustments to the price as needed.
- After the deposit is received, we create submittal drawings, sending out samples and a template for the site if necessary.
- Once the submittal drawings are approved, we’ll add the project to the production queue.
- We will send pictures and the final invoice to you upon project completion.
- The final product is shipped or installed.
Our Estimating Process
We are happy to provide a quote before diving into the design process. When determining a price, we consider the following:
- Special requests
Our fine metal products are built to our rigid standards for quality, which is why we provide a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers manufacturer errors and gives you peace of mind — should anything arise, we’re only a call away!